Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, October 02, 2005
The Enduring Fever
It has been a week since Daniel Lee officially becomes our Malaysian Idol 2. And the fever has yet to subside hehe ;p

Lately my posts are all about Daniel. I pity some of you who couldn’t stand it anymore hahaha. I’m not gonna apologize though hahahahalol *evil* Instead I have to say thank you for putting up with that. I juz have too much to say about my idol. Juz let me man~ Hehehe…

Anyway, from the interview of his on Hitz.fm last Monday morning (I borrowed my fren’s nokia and listen to FM at work with low low volume), a gal mentioned that she felt like crying when Daniel was, once during his audition days. I didn’t. Fyi, I was once a fan of Nita in the early stage of the competition. I watched her in audition but I missed Daniel’s (where the heck was I?), luv her tone, supported her in the workshop and stuff. Then somehow, I diverted my attention to Mr. Daniel ;p Wasn’t so obsessed until he managed to reach Top3 or 4. Then the real hysteria got started man hehe. Last week, me and this Malay colleague of mine had smth in common ie we were almost brought to the verge of joyful tears during the result show. I’m not alone, ppl hahaha!

Found out that my colleague’s husband’s colleagues all go gaga over Daniel too. My assistant team leader ATL, some other malay gals, some frens’ mother, frens’ aunty, frens' sis in law….. are all Daniel’s voting fans! Too many to be named and it’s no lie here. Anyway, I put up 2 Daniel’s pin-ups (interested to have a look?) at my workstation’s partition...well for 4 days only until I had to remove them for my team leader (TL) worried about it for the visitors’ sake. Fyi, I was sitting near the visitor entrance and everything around me will be obvious. (*#@***#) It motivated me to go to work you know, at least I won’t dread to work every morning like I used to. Now that they’re not there anymore (#*$@*#) I’m SO not satisfied about that!! He can’t be my fren meh now? If I say he is my fren, kenot ar? If I say he is my neighbour, also kenot ar? Wahlau weh *Mogok Mogok*

One senior staff of the same department came around my place and saw that pin ups. And he gave me that 2 thumbs down signal and said smth bad about Daniel. Well well, I was being defensive in a pretentiously nice way though coz he is someone I need to refer to if I face any problems in my work in the near future. So I can’t offend anyone there, no way. I dun wish to face any disciplinary action and worse get terminated. I’d still like to keep my job man haha. However, do u think a ’2 thumbs-down sign’ is able to 'win-over' with a ‘2 middle-finger sign’???? I won’t be able to believe it myself if I ever do such thing!! Hmm…maybe I can only do that in my dreams hahaha. This is one sarcastically polite warning advice for that senior “Pls DO NOT insult Daniel...thank you” *with the smile that implies…if you ever gonna say that again, you won’t want to imagine what’s gonna happen to you next, try me and see* Wahahahaha…dun freak out, you all know me well by now, you must not insult my family and close frens, even the Moffats and now Daniel * :-) * Dun worry, I might sound garang haha, acting like a cili padi sometimes, but then you would feel relief when you find out the nice side of me. Hehe..enuf of self-praising now.


Btw, I have a plan. I’m gonna go to KL if he ever gonna have promotional tour there or smth…well if everything goes well. Since I now have frens working in KL, plus my cousin who juz got back from Michigan USA is working in KL too. Cool~ Hope the timing and everything is good then. Hopefully my cam will standby also already by then hehe…

On another note, if you have seen the LP parkster’s comment in the last post, this is my counter comment. I rather comment it here :)

“Fyi, you could juz use that smth called infinity man hahaha :)) Too bad you all will never hear me say I love whoever, whoever like that, eventhough it’s juz for the fun of it…coz I’d only say things when I really mean it…for example I will only say I like whoever whoever if I’m really sure about it, u get the idea? Hehe…but guess what? I sure can say this one…I like to see Daniel, I like to see Daniel kekeke”

Now that Fridays are gonna be dull. *sob sob* I miss watching Malaysian Idol, won’t be seeing them performing anymore, especially…let’s say it out loud together…DANIEL!! I’m so eager to get my hand on his album now, dun worry, I’m sure gonna buy and get him sign on it or smth! I feel young again man, like 14 or 15. Going crazy with all these along with the mostly teenage gals. Sigh haha. Will stop here…till I remember things I missed to post regarding Daniel…Not able to promise no more daniel’s post…ciao *evil grin*



Post a Comment